SAP Master Data Management (MDM)Description
MDM stands for Master Data management. Master Data is nothing but business specific data. This includes information like Product descriptions, vendor/customer names and banking information. All this information needs to be available across SAP systems in a business and should be consistent across all. SAP MDM is for streamlining this data.
The Master Data Management (MDM) component helps the organization to consolidate master data into a central repository so that everybody will have a single source of truth for reference. This would help make reporting more accurate, and support master data governance across the board.
There are five standard implementation scenarios:
1. Content Consolidation - centralised cleansing, de-duplication and consolidation, enabling key mapping and consolidated group reporting in SAP BI. No re-distribution of cleansed data.
2. Master Data Harmonisation - as for Content Consolidation, plus re-distribution of cleansed, consolidated master data.
3. Central Master data management - as for Master Data Harmonisation, but all master data is maintained in the central MDM system. No maintenance of master data occurs in the connected client systems.
4. Rich Product Content Management - Catalogue management and publishing. Uses elements of Content Consolidation to centrally store rich content (images, PDF files, video, sound etc.) together with standard content in order to produce product catalogues (web or print). Has standard adapters to export content to Desktop Publishing packages.
5. Global Data Synchronization - provides consistent trade item information exchange with retailers through data hubs
We also provide online training on SAP ABAP On HANA, SAP S4 HANA, SAP HANA ADMIN, SAP BASIS ON HANA, SAP BI ON HANA, SAP HANA, SAP ABAP, SAP BASIS, SAP BI, SAP BO, SAP CIN, SAP CRM, SAP FICO, SAP FIORI, SAP SIMPLE FINANCE, SAP IS RETAIL, SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP HR, SAP Successfactors, SAP UI5, SAP HCM, SAP SCM, SAP SECURITY, SAP CO, SAP PI, SAP PS, SAP PM, SAP PP, SAP QM, SAP EWM, SAP ISU, SAP MDM, SAP NET WEAVER, SAP BPC, SAP SRM, SAP WEB DYNPRO, SAP AFARIA, SAP WM, SAP AWS, SAP APO, SAP CUSTOMER SERVICE, SAP EHS, SAP EP, SAP FM, SAP FSCM, SAP GRC, SAP OIL, SAP TRM, SAP WORKFLOW, SAP GST, SAP SIMPLE LOGISTICS and all modules.