SAP Web DynproDescription
DynPro in SAP refers to Dynamic Programming relating to the screens and flow logic, which controls the processing and display of these screens. On a broader scale, a screen is also referred to as a DynPro.
An SAP dialog program is an ABAP development which consists of many screens which when linked together make up an application which allows the user to perform a specific piece of functionality such as creating a purchase order (ME21). These screens are referred too as dynpros (DYNamic PROgrams) and are made up of the actual user screen and its associated flow logic, which are all stored within an SAP module pool. It is the flow logic via the use of the PBO and PAI that controls the process and functionality of the screen and depending on the user actions the appropriate event or relevant next dynpro is called.
Web Dynpro for ABAP or Web Dynpro for ABAP (WD4A, WDA) is the SAP standard UI technology for developing Web applications in the ABAP environment. It consists of a runtime environment and a graphical development environment with special Web Dynpro tools that are integrated in the ABAP Workbench (SE80).
Web Dynpro offers the following advantages for application developers:
● The use of declarative and graphical tools significantly reduces the implementation effort
● Web Dynpro supports a structured design process
● Strict separation between layout and business data
● Reuse and better maintainability by using components
● The layout and navigation is easily changed using the Web Dynpro tools
● Stateful applications are supported – that is, if the page is changed and the required data remains intact so that you can access it at any time throughout the entire application context. Note that stateless applications are not possible.
● Automatic data transport using data binding
● Automatic input check
● User interface accessibility is supported
● Full integration in the reliable ABAP development environment
We also provide online training on SAP ABAP On HANA, SAP S4 HANA, SAP HANA ADMIN, SAP BASIS ON HANA, SAP BI ON HANA, SAP HANA, SAP ABAP, SAP BASIS, SAP BI, SAP BO, SAP CIN, SAP CRM, SAP FICO, SAP FIORI, SAP SIMPLE FINANCE, SAP IS RETAIL, SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP HR, SAP Successfactors, SAP UI5, SAP HCM, SAP SCM, SAP SECURITY, SAP CO, SAP PI, SAP PS, SAP PM, SAP PP, SAP QM, SAP EWM, SAP ISU, SAP MDM, SAP NET WEAVER, SAP BPC, SAP SRM, SAP WEB DYNPRO, SAP AFARIA, SAP WM, SAP AWS, SAP APO, SAP CUSTOMER SERVICE, SAP EHS, SAP EP, SAP FM, SAP FSCM, SAP GRC, SAP OIL, SAP TRM, SAP WORKFLOW, SAP GST, SAP SIMPLE LOGISTICS and all modules.